My camera is up and running again so I can now post some photographs.
First is a picture of a biscournu I stitched for Kate last year as part of an exchange on Jayne’s Attic forum. I used a Chatelaine freebie design called Martina’s Roses.
Next is my progress on the Marquoir alphabet
My floss and fabric choice for Papillon Creations New World, which I may start tomorrow. The fabric is one that I have had in my stash for ages, from Dyeing4U called Whipped Cocoa and the thread is from Threadworx called Fantasy Island.
Finally, Little House Needleworks “Needlework School” which I started last year and finished up yesterday, I used the recommended DMC threads and a Sugar Maple fabric called Muffin. It looks slightly wonky in the picture but that says more for my photography skills than my needlework skills LOL.
The rest of the day is my own, the weather is still not great, and Phill is enjoying a few games of Call of Duty World at War, so I’m going to get some more of the Marquoir alphabet done!