Kindle experiment

While I was browsing around one of the stitching forums last week I saw a post by someone who had found a website selling bean bags for Kindles/Nooks/iPads etc.

While I thought this was a great idea, when I looked at the site I found that they were charging $23.95 each.  I decided that I would try and make my own version, so after a bit of googling I sat down at my sewing machine and made my first attempt.

I’n extremely pleased with the way it turned out, although I think I would probably make it larger next time (I have the “old” Kindle which is significantly larger than the newer versions).

I’m definitely going to make some more of these, they are so quick and easy to make (if I can do it, anyone can!) and can see them being very useful for mobile phones, iPads, even paperback books.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Sandra. Bookmark the permalink.

3 thoughts on “Kindle experiment

  1. OMG, what a clever idea! Love it! I am always trying to find things to put under my kobo to prop it up just right. I think I will try to make one too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s